Cherry-pick among 15-minute long mini-seminars.
Modernizing a classic .NET stack at RiksTV
Trond Hindenes, devops architect at RiksTV
- A walkthrough of how RiksTV is modernizing its tech stack to meet increasing demand for scalability, automation and good instrumentation.
My awesome journey with Open Source
Adam Sitnik, senior software engineer at Powel
- A world-class optimization expert, Adam Sitnik will discuss why it is worthwhile to work on Open Source projects.
Digital banking: Bringing the customers closer to banks and asset finance companies
Michael Suchacz, tech lead at Banqsoft
- To our customers, self-service, automation and time-to-market are everything. Here is a digital banking journey with the latest from our world
Start-up in a corporation - Styletime.no
Maciej Kosiedowski, software engineer in Schibsted Tech Polska
- Digital product development from scratch - with the right team in the right environment. Technologies: PHP, iOS, React, AWS
Smarter Use of Data - Machine learning in DNV GL
Kamil Czarnogórski and Marcin Zadroga from DNV GL
- Improving 150 year old services with Machine Learning - DNV GL is making smarter use of its industry data. A journey through business problems, language understanding techniques and others.
IOT Goats, Event Sourcing & CQRS, Industrial Machine Learning
Vebjørn Heggdal, CEO at Axbit
- *IOT Digital Fencing of Goats *Richer track and trace with Event Sourcing and CQRS in Oil and Gas
Moving HR into the cloud
Tech lead Petter Ekrann og site manager Marcin Mirecki from Simployer
- Companies all over Europe are striving to digitalize their HR processes to free up time for leaders and employees to do what they do best: to produce business value.
Things developers should know about SQL Server
Wojciech Slupski, software engineer from SPN Tech
- * Why should a modern developer worry about SQL? * Common mistakes that should raise a 'red flag' * What to do when your data operations run slow
[code_smarter => test_less] : functional guide to reasonable development
Wojciech Pituła , Senior IT Developer in Nordea
- Have you wondered what it really means to understand the given piece of code?Let’s have a closer look at the practices that allow to safely reason about the code, hopefully without reading it :)
The future of e-commerce
Katarzyna Jastrzębska-Łachacz from 24eStore
- The challenges and opportunities when building a new commerce platform from scratch. She will also talk about the product vision.
Bootstrapping frontend in a startup
Paulo Fernando Pereira from SocialCee
- How to choose the right selection of tools and frameworks to build a modern, maintainable frontend stack.
Intelligent Ship Operations
Alistair Brown, partner and BI solutions architect at Firstpoint
- Applying machine learning algorithms on operational ship data - is this the future of shipping?